Recognising talented internal communication professionals
Entries are open for 2016
In addition to our National Awards, IoIC also holds the ICon Awards. These awards celebrate talent, recognising the people who consistently turn theory into great internal communication practice.
Their purpose is to:
- promote and reward individual talent
- promote and reward IC effectiveness
- demonstrate what best practice and excellence look like.
Take this chance to commend a colleague - or enter yourself.
There are nine categories:
- Best IC manager - corporate
- Best IC manager - public/not for profit
- Best editor - for work in any media or format
- Best writer - for work in any media or format
- Best designer - for work in any media or format
- Best visual creator - video, photography, illustration
- Best community manager - intranet, social network
- Best freelance/consultant/interim
- Rising talent award - best young communicator (30 years and under by 10 November 2016)
Internal Communicator of the YearWe're also looking to recognise an IC professional who has demonstrated excellence in internal comms for a minimum of two years; someone who is respected, talented and a role model. See the entry form for the details of what we're looking for.
Deadline for entries: 30 September 2016
The judging process
- Senior experts drawn from public and private organisations and leading agencies will judge the awards based on the information provided.
- All shortlised entries will be discussed at a panel session and the class winners decided.
- All those shortlisted for awards of excellence will be notified in October and invited to attend the Icon Awards lunch and to find out who has won the class.
The lunch is being held at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Bloomsbury, London, on 10 November