The Institute has published its latest e-book on internal communication trends, and this is now available to download.
A number of experts and thought leaders from the world of internal communication and related fields share their thoughts and views on where IC is – and should be – heading as we move into 2016.
Issues covered include: how digital developments are impacting the workplace and resulting solutions and challenges for the IC practitioner; the changing role of the internal communicator; the power of data; and new ways to inspire and engage.
The publication includes contributions from:
- Rachel Miller, All Things IC founder
- Scott McKenzie, partner and Board director at Lansons, and director of the Change and Employee Engagement practice
- Wedge, IC blogger and founder of the Intranet Now conference
- Paul Jones, director at IoIC’s Agency of the Year, Sequel Group
- Matthew Partovi, leader of Culturevist, a support network for those wishing to develop company culture
- Elizabeth Marsh, director of research at the Digital Workplace Group
- Graham Stewart, senior designer at 20/20 Productions Europe and winner of the 2015 ICon award for digital innovator
- Dean van Leeuwen, an author and strategist who works with leaders and organisations globally, helping them strike out and find new ground both in their thinking and in their actions
Download Where’s Internal Communication Headed? Expert views on IC trends for 2016 now for all their insights and a thought-provoking start to 2016.