IoIC is owned and run by our members, and is supported through passionate volunteers who help steer the direction of the organisation, providing rigour of standards and practical support to deliver leading products and activities for the advancement and enrichment of the profession.
We highly value the work and support of our volunteer members. There are a number of ways to get involved if you would like to participate in this way including:
- Serving on the IoIC Board
- Judging on our awards panels
- Advising and supporting on content and thought leadership programmes
- Participating on regional committees to help develop and deliver events
- Being a member of event or special interest committees