IoIC membership gives access to a wide variety of benefits
As an IoIC member you will benefit from our industry-leading products and services. We help you to learn, develop and connect.
Accreditation and recognition
- Use of the IoIC designation, demonstrating your professional status and achievements. (Member, Certified Member and Fellow membership only)
- Eligibility to serve on the IoIC Board and other regional and special interest committees to get involved and raise your profile
- Eligibility to vote in Board Elections and at the AGM
- Discounts for training courses to develop your skills
- Entry to the IoIC qualifications programme to include the Foundation and Advanced Diploma, giving you the career edge
- Discount to undertake Accelerate, the fast-track learning and development programme
Content and knowledge
- Free quarterly copy of 'Voice' the exclusive printed member magazine, rich in practical, useful content for IC practitioners- in-depth features, key research and opinions from around the industry
- Free access to the members area on the IoIC website to include: award case studies, past event presentations, industry reports and thought leadership pieces
- Free monthly IoIC ezine, Voice Mail, bringing you the best stories on the web about comms and employee engagement, as well as news from IoIC
- Coming soon - Free access to exclusive online content from the online version of the Voice with features from the print magazine, as well as extra and extended content.
Events and networking
- Discount to attend the IoIC annual conference, where you can hear first-hand experience from leading organisations, meet like-minded people and come away with practical strategies to make a difference to your work
- Discounted and Free entry to regional and national events, to include seminars, case study evenings and social events
- Discount to enter the highly acclaimed IoIC award schemes, gaining recognition for your personal and/or organisation's achievements
- Discount to IoIC national and regional awards events, celebrating individual and organisational success.
Resources and support
- Free access to our Business Support Line
- Free listing on the freelance directory for qualifying members
Apply for membership today
Becoming an IoIC member and being part of a national network of internal communication specialists is a quick and easy process.
To access further information on membership grades and entry criteria, click here